Sunday, March 4, 2012

Introduction and Intentions

Well, I got the idea from one of my friends who has a blog to write my own thoughts down on paper...so to speak. I know that writing helps me enormously and figured that maybe I'll give it a try. So yeah, this is my journey. There will probably be a lot of change as I continue to write. Probably will end up contradicting myself, but that is ok...it is all a learning experience. I intend to write out some poetry, get feedback from others to get a stimulating discussion...and if not, well, then it is for me to listen to the voice within. :)

1 comment:

  1. What you wrote does not change anything in the minds of people that have been either hurt or lied to by you, including your own family. Your writings maybe able to influence people who have or had a superficial knowledge of your personality, but not the ones with deep understanding of who you are. God bless the judge who made the wise decision to grant full custody to the father.

    ReplyDelete